Difference between FORUM and other oil Additives based on PTFE
||Other PTFE based Oil Additives
|Very small particle size around 1mkm (micron) therefore can easily pass through all types of filters
||Particle size around 5mkm and bigger therefor can clog oil filters
|Homogenous particle size and shape (rounded), which makes a smooth and leveled coating on engine walls and surfaces
||Different particle size and irregular shapes, coating is not smooth and unparalleled due to different particle shapes
|Wide working temperature boundaries -196 degrees C to 500 degrees C
||Narrow working temperature boundaries -20 degrees C to 250 degrees C
Why use additive FORUM, since modern oils already contain additives?
Contrary to additive FORUM, oil additives are dissolved in the oil and cannot form solid coatings on metals. Such additives also do not perform under the lack of oil.
- FORUM forms an effective anti-wear coating with astonishingly low friction coefficient, which remains even if the system has no oil at all.
- Coating FORUM effectively performs within the temperature range of -196 oC to +500 oC. Even the most expensive synthetic oils cannot perform within such a large temperature range.
- FORUM provides reliable engine protection even if low-quality oil is used.
- FORUM also extends the service life of oil and additives dissolved in it.
- FORUM is compatible with all types of oils since it is manufactured on the basis of highly purified base oil and chemically neutral FORUM.
Advantages of FORUM®?
- Reduce friction coefficient 100 times under the lack of oil
- Extend service life of transmission’s friction couples 50 times
- Eliminate wear of friction pairs even under complete loss of oil
- Seal and recondition plunger, cylinder, piston, screw and other pairs
- Extend repair interval 2 to 4 times
- Save fuel by up to 20 %
- Protect mechanical units from aggressive environment
- Extend service life of oil 2 to 3 times
- Reduce CO and NOx content in exhaust gases emitted by worn-out engines
- Increase engine power up to 30 %
- Make engine start easier, particularly at low temperatures
- Eliminate wear under «cold start».
- Reduce scale formation by half
- Reduce noise and vibration by 2 to 8 dB
- Increase compression level in cylinders
- Prevent scoring of wear surfaces